FUNDS DONATED TO:
Cohen Children’s Medical Center
When I first viewed a video of a kid making a speech at a Kancer Jam event back in September of 2016, I had no idea of the incredible impact that young man, Fenov Pierre-Louis, would have on my life. Though his speech motivated me to stage my own Kancer Jam event, it eventually gave me so much more- it gave me a purpose.
I'm thrilled to announce that on Saturday, November 18th ,2018, I will be hosting the 3rd Annual Anders Lee Kancer Jam, immediately following our 1pm game versus the Dallas Stars at Barclays Center. The first two Kancer Jams raised over $225,000 to assist families affected by this vile disease, and I'm hoping to increase that total significantly with the proceeds from this year's event.
My friendship with Fenov game me many things- an appreciation of his strength in the face of adversity, an admiration of his ability to maintain a positive outlook in the worst of times, and an understanding of how a child's diagnosis affects not only the child, but their entire family.
Fenov's passing on July 18 devastated many of us, and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about him.This will be my first Kancer Jam without Fenov as our featured speaker. Though he may not be there in body, I promise you he will be there in spirit. In true Fenov fashion, we will put a smile on our faces, we will have fun playing Kan Jam with my teammates, and together we will raise a significant amount of money. We will Jam in Fenov's memory, and we will help other kids and families battling this disease.
Thank you. - Anders Lee
- The auction will be started in the morning of Thursday, April 13, 2017 at Center Hotel.
- There are over 100 featured pictures that will be auctioned in this charity event.
- Expected the starting price of photograph is 20,000$.
- The winner is the bidder offering the highest price.
- Other bidders also can contribute our fund by our charity box.
- All money earned in this charity event will donate to people that our volunteer photographers went to.
- Any philanthropist, nonprofit organization, NGO want to donate or ask any question, let contact with our staff.